Header Ads

YOUR WISDOM WILL BEGIN TO INCREASE

Keys-to-Wisdom

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

As for these four children God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning Daniel 1:17.

Our God is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, in fact  it is by his wisdom and understanding that he has created the world and all that are in them: By eating Jesus bread you will be saturating yourself with his life nature of divine  wisdom.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:

Connect to the wisdom you need to excel at school, at work and at home by simply eating God: Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:

Your entrance into the Jesus order of divine Wisdom.

TODAY’S PRAYERS: 

  • Father I thank you for the gift of your wisdom via Jesus bread.

  • Lord Jesus fill me with your wisdom through Jesus bread 

  • I declare that I am wiser than my enemies, ten times smarter than the unbelieving in Jesus name.

  • Any power that tries to resist the wisdom of God in my life….die by fire in Jesus name.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.