Header Ads

NO MORE BARRENNESS

NO MORE BARRENNESS

SCRIPTURE READING

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill. Exodus 23:26 (KJV)

From eating Jesus bread, your life will be so full of divine life that forces like barrenness and miscarriages can’t be able to operate in your body: In Exodus 23:25, The bible says “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee”, as you can see the blessings of divine life shall be given to you via your bread and your water…..that is Jesus power.

WORDS OF WISDOM:

Free yourself permanently from the ministries of the spirit of barrenness and miscarriages by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your deliverance from barrenness and miscarriages.

TODAY’S PRAYER: 

  • Father I receive Jesus bread with all its blessing and benefits into my life...
  • You spirit of barrenness and miscarriages attacking my womb, my business, my academic pursuit, my ministry etc. collide with Jesus bread and be destroyed.

2 comments:

  1. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.