Header Ads

RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE

Jesus Christ the brige of eternal life


SCRIPTURE READING

I am the living the bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. John6:51 (KJV)

If any man eats of this bread he shall live forever (John6:51). Let me tell you, the life we received from our natural parents is the earthly life that God gave to Adam, it expires at the end our earthly life, but the life that Jesus brought from heaven is a heavenly life, it has no expiry date, it is everlasting.

WORDS OF WISDOM:

When you receive Jesus Christ as lord of your life and eat from his flesh, you will receive this life.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your escape from eternal death and entrance into eternal life.

TODAY’S PRAYER: 

  • Father I receive with thanks the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ my lord. I receive it, in Jesus name.


  • Any power that will try to stand between me and the gift of eternal life be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.


  • Every evil plan to distract me from the gift of eternal life I command you to go back to the sender in Jesus name.


  • I have eternal life  through Jesus  Christ  therefore I shall not die but live forever with God.  Amen.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.