Header Ads

YOU WILL BECOME A BLESSING

BLESSING

SCRIPTURE READING

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil: for God was with him, Acts10:38. (KJV)

As soon as you start eating Jesus bread, you too will become blessed with God and his blessings, that everywhere you go, you will be distributing God’s blessing and setting people free.

WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Move from looking for solution to becoming the solution: by simply eating Jesus bread…He that eateth me even he shall live by me, Jesus said, (As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me, John 6:57).


TODAY’S PROPHESY: 

That you have l become  a blessing.

TODAY’S PRAYERS: 


  • Father, I thank you for making me a blessing.


  • Every need around me receive solution in Jesus name.


  • Every work of the devil around me stop in Jesus name.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.