Header Ads

YOU WILL BEGIN TO ENJOY SURPLUS

ENJOY SURPLUS

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

Therefore they gathered them together and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves which remained over and above unto them that had eaten, John 6:13. 

Every provision of God is surplus: when he turned water into wine it was surplus, when he gives bread they had surplus, sometimes seven basket surplus and another time twelve basket…that is surplus every day of  the week and surplus every month of the year….thank you lord Jesus.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:

By eating Jesus bread you will begin to enjoy surplus seven days a week, twelve month a year.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:

Your stepping over into a life of endless surplus.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:

  • Father I thank you for the life of supernatural surplus which you have given me in Jesus Christ. 
  • Lord Jesus that you fill with surplus seven days a week and  twelve months a year I pray
  • My days and my months receive heavenly surplus in Jesus name.
  • I command every spirit of lack and want to be far away from me in Jesus name.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.