Header Ads

YOU WILL BEGIN TO DO WONDERFUL THINGS

WONDERFUL THINGS


TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders Isaiah 8:18. 


Jesus is a wonder worker, he turns water into wine, he raises the dead, he calms the sea, and he walks upon water.

When you begin to saturate yourself with Jesus life by eating Jesus bread: you too will begin to do wonderful things.


WORD’S OF WISDOM:

Step over to the life of signs and wonders which God has designed for you to have by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY PROPHECY:

Your entrance into the life of signs and wonders: you are going to surprise your village people.


TODAY PRAYERS:

  • Father I thank you for making me a sign and wonder to my generation.

  • I connect my life my destiny and my generation into the wonders of Jesus Christ.

  • Every spirit of vanity standing in the path of my life destiny… disappear in Jesus name.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.