Header Ads

YOU WILL BECOME A DEVIL DESTROYER

YOU WILL BECOME A DEVIL DESTROYER

SCRIPTURE READING

And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, leave us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? Art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who art thou art, the Holy one of God. Mark 1:23-24. (KJV)

When you saturate your life with Jesus light by eating Jesus bread you become a devil destroyer like Jesus….. The devils that others are running away from will be running away from you.

WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Become a destroyer of evil and of evil spirits by simply eating Jesus bread.


TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

The end of all devils around you and all that belong to  you.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:

  •  Lord Jesus, I thank you for giving your fire.  
  • That you fill me lord  Jesus with your nature of devil destroying fire I pray. 
  • Every devil standing on the path of my life… die by fire.
  • Every devil hiding in my body...Catch fire now.
  • Every devil taking cover in my church catch fire in Jesus name.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.