Header Ads

NO MORE DEATHS AND DECAYS

BIBLE

SCRIPTURE READING

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. John 6:50 (KJV).

As soon as you begin to eat from Jesus bread your life will become so saturated with divine life that there will be no hiding place for the spirit of deaths and decays.

WORDS OF WISDOM:

Put a permanent end to all the works of the spirit of death and decay from around you and from all that belongs to you by eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your everlasting deliverance from all the forces of deaths and decay.

TODAY’S PRAYER: 

  • By the divine life in Jesus bread I liberate my life from every force of death and decay.
  • I receive Jesus bread with all its blessing and benefits unto my life.
  • Every force of death and decay hanging around me be destroyed in Jesus name.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.