Header Ads

YOU WILL BEGIN TO ENJOY DIVINE DIRECTION

ENJOY DIVINE DIRECTION

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

And he said unto them… Cast the net on the right side of the ship and ye shall find…They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes John 21:6.

As soon as Jesus directed the disciples on where to throw their net they caught so much that they could not draw the net: You can enjoy divine direction from the Lord by saturating your life with his presence through Jesus bread


WORD’S OF WISDOM:

Hook up to divine direction of Jesus Christ by simply eating Jesus bread.


TODAY’S PROPHECY:

Your permanent deliverance from the spirit of trials and error.


TODAY’S PRAYERS:

  • Father I thank you for my heritage of divine direction in Christ.
  • Lead me Lord Jesus, order my footsteps, and make me to lie down in green pastures.
  • And now any power that may seek to distract me from Jesus…die by fire.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.