Header Ads

YOU WILL BECOME SPECIAL TO GOD

YOU WILL BECOME SPECIAL TO GOD


SCRIPTURE READING

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, Mathew 3:17. 

Jesus Christ is the first and only begotten son of God: Well pleasing to the father; by receiving the life and nature of Jesus Christ in your life through Jesus bread, you too will become well beloved child of God….As the living hath sent me and I live by the father even so he that eateth me shall live by me, Jesus said in John 6:57.


WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Become the beloved of the Lord by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your adoption to God in well beloved.


PRAYERS: 

  • For making me your beloved father I thank you.

  • Every offence between, me and heavenly father disappear in Jesus name.

  • Every accusation of Satan against my life and destiny, BACKFIRE IN JESUS NAME.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.