Header Ads

GOOD THINGS WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN TO YOU

GOOD THINGS WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN TO YOU

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

Who went about doing good, Acts 10:38. 

Jesus Christ is the custodian of all the blessings of God, Read Acts 3:26, John 10:10, James 1:17.

By saturating yourself with his life and presence through eating Jesus bread; good things will begin to happen to you; goodness and mercy will be following you every day of your life


WORD’S OF WISDOM:

To live a life full of the blessings of God: Simply come and eat Jesus bread.


TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your baptisms into all the blessings of God…receive it in Jesus name.

TODAY PRAYERS:

  • Father I thank you for my heritage of all your blessings in Christ.
  • Fill me Lord today and always with every good and perfect gift.
  • Any power standing between me and my blessings in Christ…..Die by fire in Jesus name.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.