Header Ads

EVERYTHING WILL BEGIN TO HEAR YOU

Hearing God's voice

SCRIPTURE READING

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: he that eateth me, even he shall live by me John 6:57 (KJV).

Everything hears and obeys Jesus…Water heard him and turned into wine, the waves heard him and went silent, death heard him and freed Lazarus; Fish and bread heard him and multiplied; as soon as you  begin to eat Jesus bread everything will be hearing and obeying you.

WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Live the life of dominion over the land, air, water and all creatures which God has created you to have, by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

The restoration of divine dominion over your life.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:


  • Father I thank you for the gift of dominion.


  • My water turn to wine in Jesus name…


  • Every good thing around multiply in Jesus name… 


  • Every wave and every roaring of the seas against my life… be still in Jesus name.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.