Header Ads

THE SPIRIT OF DIABETES WILL DISAPPEAR

DIABETES WILL DISAPPEAR

SCRIPTURE READING

He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood dwelleth in me and I in him John 6:56 (KJV).

As soon as you begin to eat Jesus via Jesus bread, Jesus life and presence will begin to  saturate your life….Demonic spirit like sugar diabetes won’t be able to operate in your life again.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:

Free your life from sugar diabetes by simply eating from Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your permanent deliverance from sugar diabetes.

TODAY’S PRAYERS 

  • Father, I thank you for the gift of Jesus bread….i receive it with all its blessings and benefits.

  • You spirit of diabetes attacking my body I flush you away by Jesus bread.

  • You spirit of diabetes attacking my body collide with Jesus bread and suffocate.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.