Header Ads

YOU WILL BECOME ETERNALLY FREE FROM DEATH AND THE FEAR OF IT

FREE FROM DEATH

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

For as much then as the children  are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same, that through death, he might destroy him that had the power of death: That is the devil, Heb 2:14. 

By putting down his life to face death, Jesus Christ has eternally abolish death by swallowing it up forever, just as light swallows up darkness, we became permanently free from death by simply becoming one with Jesus Christ through his body.

WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Become eternally free from death and from the fear of it by eating Jesus bread….He that eateth me, he shall live by me, John 6:57.

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your eternal freedom from death and the fear of it.

TODAY PRAYERS:

  • Father, I thank you for the victory you have given me over death .
  • Lord Jesus fill me with your life today and forever.
  • Every spirit of death and decay on the path of my life and destiny; die in Jesus name. Amen.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.