Header Ads

YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD

YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD


TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

For he hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak, Mark 7:31. Jesus makes only very good things see, Gen 1:31. (KJV)

He has come to the world to deliver mankind and all creation from the devil and to restore everything back to the very good life he had given Adam and Eve at the beginning….By saturating your life with his divine life and presence via Jesus bread your life will begin to change for good.

WORD’S OF WISDOM: 

Step over to the good life that Jesus gives by simply eating from Jesus bread!

TODAY’S PROPHECY: 

Your permanent deliverance from every evil thing.

TODAY PRAYERS:

  • Father, I thank you for the good life you have given me in Christ.
  • Lord Jesus Increase your goodness upon me today and always: from glory to glory.
  • Every evil power hanging around my life and destiny….Die by fire….4 I separate my life from shame and from every form of suffering in Jesus name.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.